1. Best Book You Read In 2012? (You can break it down by genre if you want)
The best book I read in 2012 was Cinder and the Divergent series I loved all of those books they were fantastic and am super excited for the 2nd book in Cinder and the 3rd book in Divergent to come out this year
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
Clockwork Angel I really though I was going to like it but so far I haven’t. I haven’t even finished it yet.
3. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2012?
Girl of fire and thrones I didn’t know if I was going to like that book but I couldn’t put it down it was amazing and I had to immediately go and buy the sequel.
4. Book you recommended to people most in 2012?
Divergent, Insurgent, Cinder and The Hunger Games
5. Best series you discovered in 2012?
The best Series I discovered was probably Across the Universe the series has surprised me and I love it
6. Favourite new authors you discovered in 2012?
My favourite new author has to be Sarah J. Mass I loved her book Throne of Glass it was very well written and can’t wait to see what else she does.
7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you?
Hmm.. This is a hard one for me I don’t tend to venture out of the fantasy and romance genres It was probably Unearthly I don’t read books about angels but I picked this one up and it surprised me a lot it was very good.
8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2012?
The Hunger Games I read all three in a matter of a few day!
9. Book You Read In 2012 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year:
Probably both Divergent and Insurgent I want to read them again before the next one comes out.
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2012?
I loved the cover didn’t really like the book all that much but the cover was one of my faves for 2012.
11. Most memorable character in 2012?
Rue from the Hunger games I think about her all the time. And Eva from What Happens now.
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2012?
I’m going to have to say Cinder the authors use of words and description in her book was down right beautiful.
13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2012?
What’s left of me that book had me thinking through the whole thing like. What if I had been born with more than one soul what would I do.
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2012 to finally read?
The Hunger Games I don’t know WHAT took me so long to read them they were FANTASTIC!!!
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2012?
THE SCREW THROUGH CINDER’S ANKLE HAD RUSTED, THE engraved cross marks worn to a mangled circle. Her knuckles ached from forcing the screwdriver into the joint as she struggled to loosen the screw one gritting twist after another. By the time it was extracted far enough for her to wrench free with her prosthetic steel hand, the hairline threads had been stripped clean.
Cinder Page 1 Chapter 1 Paragraph 1
I have never had a passage of a book grab me in like this one did.
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2012?
I re read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which would be my longest and my Shortest is Thomas the Trains Blue Mountain Mystery.
17. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It? (a WTF moment, an epic revelation, a steamy kiss, etc.) Be careful of spoilers!
The scenes that had me reeling the most was 2 deaths in The Hunger Games if you have read the books you know which ones I’m talking about I think with the 1st one I had to put down the book and cry and with the 2nd one I almost through my nook across the room.
18. Favourite Relationship From A Book You Read In 2012 (be it romantic, friendship, etc).
I have to say Clara and Tucker from Unearthly though Wendy and Loki from the Trylle series was a close second.
19. Favourite Book You Read in 2012 From An Author You Read Previously
Delirium By Lauren Oliver I had read Before I fall Previously but I think I like Delirium much more.
20. Best Book You Read That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else:
A Dark Unwinding It was recommended to me by someone over at Goodreads and I LOVED it by far one of my faves of 2012.
Book Blogging/Reading Life in 2012 (optional)
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2012?
http://www.thestorysiren.com/ I love her book blog.
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2012?
Something Strange and Deadly By: Susan Dennard I loved writing that review because I loved that book.
3. Best discussion you had on your blog?
My Blog is very new so I haven’t had a discussion yet on it.
4. Most thought-provoking review or discussion you read on somebody else’s blog?
It was actually a YouTube Video Review by Elle Fowler for Delirium her review is what made me want to read the book.
5. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
I have not participated in any this year
6. Best moment of book blogging in 2012?
The Best moment is when I Published my first review on my own blog.
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
I wish my little segment that I run on my blog called MY shopping bag would get a bit more love but hopefully soon people will start to participate.
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
GOODREADS. It is by far my best bookish discovery of 2012
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
I sure did I finished a Dystopian one and a fantasy one and I was only 2 books short of finishing my challenge for reading a 100 books in 2012.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2012 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2013?
Incarnate By: Jodi Meadows and Anna Dressed in blood By: Kendra Blake I really wanted to read both of those last year and for some reason wasn’t able to get to them.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2013?
Through the ever Night and Scarlet are probably 2 of my most anticipated books of 2013
3. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging In 2013?
I hope to get more followers on my blog so that we can have discussions ans give-aways and what not.